Happy, Happy Valentine’s Day to you all!
I made these festive truffles for my friends & family. It’s a shame I can’t share them with you all as well.
I couldn’t help but make a list of the things I most hate about Valentine’s day:
- People who send flowers to their significant others at work or school (no one needs to see that sh!+)
- For that matter, PDAs (get a room)
- Cut flowers -- instead buy your love a plant s/he can cherish for YEARS to come
- Sappy “journey pendants” and miscellaneous other romantic themed jewelry
- And last, but by no means least, Valentine’s Day menus at restaurants
Hey, they don’t call me jaded for nothing.
What I WILL endorse is a romantic dinner at home with candles, your mutually favorite CDs, perhaps a bottle of wine or champagne, etc. . . . oh and don’t forget the chocolates!